Order invitations with a little help from Joan.
Everyone needs a little help with design, wording suggestions and ways to save. You'll want to see previews and make changes BEFORE the order is placed. Do it right and do it fast!
I'll help you choose the right invitation, add free Hebrew and a special theme idea, show you ways to save a little too..at no extra charge. My prices are similar to big box invitation sites. I look forward to helping you create a handsome invitation to announce your special Mitzvah. If you don't know where to begin, contact me and I'll get you started...Joan
Browse these albums:
1. MAZEL TOV ALBUM: Jewish designs.
2. POCKET INVITATIONS: Most popular pocket invitations.
3. JEAN M: Colorful invitations you can mix and match. Any design can be applied.
4. HORTENSE B HEWITT: Party Accessories, Giftables, Barware
Two ways to order:
1. Do it yourself in the program: Your order comes to me first. I'll look it over, make a suggestions or two...and you'll be able to make changes before the order is final.
2. Free custom setup: (best way) Choose an invitation and return here to submit your information. I'll help you with wording, design and Hebrew at no charge. I'm fast and it will be done right. You'll see previews and make changes till perfect. Your discount will be 25% (Napkins and some other accessories will be discounted 15%)
Joan’s Custom Designs – to match your theme
These very affordable choices are for standard rectangular shape, but you can upgrade the paper, print as a square, add a die cut corner trim, and print in digital full color or thermography...and these custom invitations are FAST. Click here to submit information
You'll see a quote and a preview and be able to make any changes.
by Stationery Works
These albums may take a while to load as they are large files...please be patient. Checkerboard quality is top of the line. If you can afford a little more, start here.
I'll set up a quote and a preview and you'll be able to make any changes.
I will apply a 25% discount to retail prices shown. Click here to submit information